Most Powerful Writing Tool Ever Invented

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Scroll Down

Yeah, scroll down ... go to the post below this one.

Every time I tried to add something to that post, in the way of explanation of course, Blogger wiped it out!

Anyway, I've signed up for the Summer Challenge at Nessie's ... I'll be reading Proust between May 1st and September 1st.

Wish me luck!

To find out what it's all about click on Nessie on the sidebar ... Blogger won't let me add links to my posts either (wtf??).

1 comment:

nessie said...

I love tequlia guy. even though he is repetitive a little I find him quit entertaining.

Well Mr # 7 I am gonna have to give you a round of applause. If your from Canada then FYI the proust vol 2&3 are available at chapters & Indigo for 9$ HARDCOVER. Talk about a deal!